As part of the overall "getting ready"process for my five events, I started today with a Personal Trainer at the Local YMCA (Thanks RK!!). It is just the beginning in what I hope will prepare me in a more thorough way for my upcoming five events. It sure felt good to be back in the Gym. I plan to be much more consistent in my gym "participation" as I know that any prior work now will make my events, which start in less than 5 months, that much easier. THIS is NOT going to be easy to get into the shape that I want to be in.....but it WILL be worth it in the long run, especially as something that is sustainable for a lifetime.
I know that it has been a while since I have entered a blog entry , but with trips to the West Coast etc...
Now... any one remember where I have hidden the "workout candy" aka Advil... I sure could use some right about now.
No comments:
Post a Comment