skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Celebrating 50 years of Life Through Bicycling
The Planning and Staging of 5 Bike Events to Celebrate 50 years of Life!
Monday, February 16, 2009
E2 Prior to First Ride from Home!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
On top Fremont Pass Ride the Rockies 2005!
Going up?
Past Ride Experience
Along the Way...Cycle Oregon 2006
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(12)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(2)
▼
February
(4)
I"M IN!!!!! Yesterday was the day I found out I wo...
E2 Prior to First Ride from Home!
Ok....the first shake down ride is over and time t...
Well, well well....deep subject for such shallow m...
►
2008
(5)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(4)
About Me
Douglas Rhodes
About to be 50 Bicycle Rider getting ready to get in good shape for a Celebration of Life...on a bicycle...5 Bike Events at 50 years old!
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment