Monday, April 6, 2009
500 Down and More to Go!
Well, over the weekend I made it to over 500 miles on the new bike E2! I must say it feels great. Each ride on this bike is better than the last and the "marriage" is going quite well, thank you very much!! I am figuring that, at a minimum, I will have at least 500 more miles before Ride the Rockies and of those two rides will be of my designated "Five at Fifty" rides- Tar Wheel Century at Elizabeth City, NC and Three Mountain Metric Ride in May. I should have a good handle on hill climbing with doing the Three Mountain ride twice, once on my own and once with a large group. I am definitely going with the large "mountain bike" gearing so I will have that on by the time the middle of May is here. I plan to do the hills and mountains of Colorado slow and steady and should be able to take anything given a bit of time and effort!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment