Monday, March 23, 2009

Two weeks since last post....and roughly 160 miles gone by....getting time in the saddle and getting used to the way E2 and I interact with each other.... decent yet not "huge" back to back this past weekend ...20 miles Saturday and 51 on Sunday....felt good on Monday (tired but recovering quickly) but the last set of hills on Sunday's ride were quite the challenge which spoke volumes to me. First of all it said ..."not there yet!" Second ,and by way of what will be needed equipment wise, I will need the change to a Mountain Bike gearing that the folks at All Star Bike Shop said that they could install for me to aid in my "quest." I feel this will not only aid physically but mentally as well. I feel that I even have a date planned to have this installed and that is the week BEFORE my practice run at the Three Mountain Metric course which, if the weather cooperates should take place on the 16th of May. 336 miles on E2 so far. 

No comments: